FRF Motors Limited is recruiting for a BDC (Business Development Centre) Operator in Swansea.
Summary of Purpose
Serves customers via the phone and other medium by determining requirements: answering enquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining the databases/systems. Proactively contacts customers at the appropriate time to create and maintain company activity to deliver profitability and high customer satisfaction.
• Dealing with inbound and outbound service and sales enquiries
• Logging and tracking all leads, ensuring all are followed through
• Following up appointments
• Following up lost sales
• Contact businesses or private individuals to obtain appointments with the relevant department
• Identify and book any other business opportunities with customers (i.e. warranty checks, recalls etc.)
• Ensure that all relevant information for all customers is captured
• Process all bookings and any amendments efficiently and accurately
• Promote the key features of the company experience to all customers
• Carefully and accurately record daily achievements
• Meet daily/weekly target rate of booking calls as set by BDC Team Leader
• Carries out all work in an efficient, professional and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise BDC and marketing utilisation and productivity.
Personal Specification - Essential
• Previous BDC experience and/or proven track record in sales/Customer Service
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Previous experience of working to and successfully achieving targets
• Good standard of education with a qualification in Maths and English
• Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent customer service/people skills delivering services to high standards
• Polite, calm and approachable persona
• Must be a team player
• Ability to work on own initiative or with minimum supervision
• Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
• Proficient in relevant computer applications and systems
• Knowledge of sales principles and methods
• Ability to successively use persuasiveness/negotiation techniques
Hours of work: Full time
Salary meets National Minimum Wage, bonus scheme applicable to the role and company benefits available.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to complete a DBS basic disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the employer.