Available across the new Vauxhall range, OnStar is the first technology of its kind to arrive in Europe in the segment. With the Vauxhall Service Centre reachable by phone or a smartphone app, you can connect wherever you are.
|ADAM ROCKS AIR|
|Limited Edition (Special Edition Model)|
|Red Edition (Special Edition Model)|
|Black Edition (Special Edition Model)|
|New Astra Sports Tourer||SRi|
|Insignia Sports Tourer||Limited Edition|
• Depending on your situation the OnStar advisor will notify the emergency service immediately to set off to the site of the accident if need be.
• Download your destination to your satellite navigation system so you are prepared for your journey*
• The app also checks the oil life, tyre pressures and fuel levels too.
• OnStar provides the police with your Vauxhall’s position so that it can be found
• OnStar can remotely block the ignition to prevent your car being restarted
• At your request, OnStar will send you a monthly e-mail that helps keep an eye on your car. The e-mail lists vital data such as oil life, tyre pressure and the health of some of the key vehicle systems
address to your Vauxhall’s navigation system**
* = Vauxhall OnStar is included within the price of the vehicle for 12 months or 36 months with a Motability vehicle. With years two and three via Motability WiFi conenction will be an additional cost. ** = A factory fitted Vauxhall 'Navi' satellite navigation system is required for this service. Not available on VIVA, ADAM or Corsa Models. OnStar is only available on vehicles built 2016MY onwards.
Enquire with FRF Vauxhall in Swansea or Bridgend today to find out more about Vauxhall OnStar. To explore each model with the technology, please click through to the new Vauxhall car pages.