Business Development Centre Operator
FRF MOTORS Swansea
Serves customers via the phone and other medium by determining requirements: answering enquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining the databases/systems. Proactively contacts customers at the appropriate time to create and maintain company activity to deliver profitability and high customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound service and sales enquiries
- Logging and tracking all leads, ensuring all are followed through
- Following up appointments
- Following up lost sales
- Contact businesses or private individuals to obtain appointments with the relevant department
- Identify and book any other business opportunities with customers (i.e. warranty checks, recalls etc.)
- Ensure that all relevant information for all customers is captured
- Process all bookings and any amendments efficiently and accurately
- Promote the key features of the company experience to all customers
- Carefully and accurately record daily achievements
- Meet daily/weekly target rate of booking calls as set by BDC Team Leader
- Carries out all work in an efficient, professional and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise BDC and marketing utilisation and productivity.
Personal Specification - Essential
- Previous BDC experience and/or proven track record in sales/Customer Service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience of working to and successfully achieving targets
- Good standard of education with a qualification in Maths and English
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service/people skills delivering services to high standards
- Polite, calm and approachable persona
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work on own initiative or with minimum supervision
- Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and systems
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Ability to successively use persuasiveness/negotiation techniques
Hours of work: Full time
Salary meets National Minimum Wage, bonus scheme applicable to the role and company benefits available.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to complete a DBS basic disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the employer.